Account book - How to set 2 DMF files with different account books?
|Top Previous Next|
(1) One DMF file (C:\ProgramData\AutoCount\Accounting\A2006.dmf ... consists of 4 account books (AB1, AB2, AB3, AB4)
(2) One shortcut icon on Desktop.
(1)Two DMF files:
C:\ProgramData\AutoCount\Accounting\A2006-1.dmf. ... each DMF file consists of 2 account books (AB1 & AB2, and AB3 & AB4 respectively)
(2) Two shortcut icons on Desktop.
1. Save the current account book control file from 'A2006.dmf' to 'A2006-1.dmf' .. and detach unwanted account books.
- Login to AutoCount Accounting (using any of the account books)
- Go to File > Manage Account Book
- Go to Account Book Control File > Save To New Account Book Control File, key in File name (A2006-1.dmf), Save.
- Check the setting at Show Current Account Book Control File Full Path.
- Detach 2 unwanted account books (AB1, AB2), keep AB3 and AB4.
2. Create a new short cut for 'A-2006.dmf'... login and detach unwanted account books.
- go to C:\Program Files\AutoCount\Accounting, right click on Accounting.exe and select Send To > Desktop (Create shortcut)
- go to Desktop, right click on the Shortcut Icon and select Properties; change the Target field to
Send feedback about this topic to AutoCount. peter@autocountSoft.com
© 2013 Auto Count Sdn Bhd - Peter Tan. All rights reserved.