Cash Sale - How to record goods returned of Cash Sale ?
|Top Previous Next|
A. If the goods returned is fully refunded:
(1) create a new Sales Credit Note to record the returned items and amount. Do not transfer from any document.... then
(2) create a A/R Refund to knock off the Sales Credit Note.
B. If the goods returned is to exchange with a same item or other items of same value or higher value:
(1) create a new Cash Sale to record the returned item (in -ve quantity) and exchange items (in +ve quantity) .... the total bill amount must not be negative.
C. If the goods returned is to exchange with other items of lower value, and involved cash refund:
(1) use the steps in scenario A.. for goods returned.... then
(2) create a new Cash Sale to record the exchange items (in +ve quantity) ....
Send feedback about this topic to AutoCount. peter@autocountSoft.com
© 2013 Auto Count Sdn Bhd - Peter Tan. All rights reserved.